A & A Supply Ordering Guidelines
When placing an order with A & A Supply, there are a few guidelines that should be followed to make the process easier & more accurate. This guide will list the steps taken to complete a successful order.
Please take note of our ordering deadline to ensure that you receive your order on time.
Orders placed before 4:00 p.m. (3 p.m. on Fridays) will be shipped to you on your next delivery day. Our Webstore is not manned after hours & our delivery truck may already be loaded & out on the road by the time our office staff arrives the next morning.
- Make sure to check that your current shipping address & payment information are updated in our system. If your shipping address is different from your billing address, make sure we have both.
- In order to place an order with A & A Supply to be shipped to your business, a minimum purchase amount is required. Please check with your account manager if you aren't sure of your minimum.
- Customers of A & A Supply can pay for purchases either by Credit Card, Business Check, Cash or on an established Credit Account. HOWEVER, ALL FIRST TIME ORDERS ARE C.O.D. To apply for a Credit Account (businesses only) please contact us to speak with an account manager. (For Terms & Conditions of credit card purchases, please click HERE)
- If you would like to pick up your order, you may place it on the webstore prior to coming in. By doing so, your order can be pulled & ready for you when you arrive.
- The webstore does not reflect live inventory quantities. If an item you ordered is not available, you will be notified before the order is processed.