A&A Supply CrossWord
3. A disposable towel made of absorbent paper.
6. The preparation, delivery, serving, etc., of ready-to-eat foods.
7. Small pieces of Styrofoam used as a packing material.
9. An act or instance of making clean
10. Used to catch trash in a can
11. A flat paper container, as for a letter or thin package, usually having a gummed flap or other means of closure.
15. Any cleansing agent, including soap.
16. Used for packing and storage
17. A small, open container usually having a handle and used chiefly as a receptacle from which to drink
18. A polythene bag, especially one used to store or protect food or household articles.
19. Utensils, as knives, forks, and spoons, used at the table for serving and eating food.
1. A low-grade, machine-finished paper made from wood pulp and a small percentage of sulfite pulp, used chiefly for newspapers.
2. Strong wrapping paper made from pulp processed with a sulfur solution
4. The package in which merchandise is sold or displayed.
5. A container, as a mailing tube or protective envelope, for mailing papers, books, merchandise, etc.
8. A container used for holding clothes. Usually a tall, upright case fitted with hooks, shelves, etc.
12. A portable platform on which goods can be moved, stacked, and stored, esp. with the aid of a forklift.
13. To bend into folds or alternate furrows and ridges
14. A tube, usually of paper or glass, for sucking up a beverage from a container.
16. Packing used to cushion items
20. A strip of cloth, paper, or plastic with an adhesive surface, used for sealing, binding, or attaching items together.