A & A Supply Ordering Guidelines
When placing an order with A & A Supply, there are a few guidelines that should be followed to make the process easier & more accurate. This guide will list the steps taken to complete a successful order.
Please take note of our ordering deadline to ensure that you receive your order on time.
- Orders placed before 4:30 p.m. (3 p.m. on Fridays) will be shipped to you on your next delivery day. Although we will make every effort to process orders received after this deadline, our Web-store is not manned after 5 p.m. & our delivery truck may already be loaded & out on the road by the time our office staff arrives the next morning.
- Whether ordering through fax or the webstore, make sure to check that your current shipping address & payment information are updated in our system. If your shipping address is different from your billing address, make sure we have both.
- In order to place an order with A & A Supply to be shipped to your business, a minimum purchase amount is required. Please check with your account manager if you aren't sure of your minimum.
- Customers of A & A Supply can purchase in two ways, either by Credit Card or on a Credit Account established with us. To apply for a Credit Account (businesses only) please contact us to speak with an account manager. ( For Terms & Conditions of credit card purchases, please click HERE)
- If you would like to pick up your order, you may place it on the webstore prior to coming in to pick up your products. Also, by ordering ahead your products can be pulled from our inventory before you arrive.
- The webstore does not always reflect what we currently have in stock. If an item you ordered is not available, you will be notified before the order is processed.
- A plus or minus 10% allowance applies to all custom, corrugated orders. Effective June 13th, 2014, the Corrugated Industry has additionally instituted a plus or minus 50 piece allowance for all corrugated orders of 300 Pieces or less.